Thursday, January 24, 2008

Publicity!










Woo Hoo! A plethora of Mulder and Scully images hit the web showing them hard at work:

Scully's mouth looks very seductive.

The following photo caused a stir of excitement amongst my friend and fellow X-phile Kate.

Kate: look at mulder's left hand....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hillary: I see it to!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Kate: I know! however,as I continue to surf the interweb, i read that those shots areposed, and that David Duchovny and Tea Leone have tattoos of rings intead ofactual bands. How Pam and Tommy...So thats actually his tattoo and has nothing to do with the movie. Blarg.

Hillary: Dammit. When you sent me the shot I started jumping up and down and then I remembered that I am 23 years old.




1 comment:

kate said...

I'm glad I come off looking smart :P