Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's because I created a 'blog' isn't it

Well, I went to the trouble of creating a blog to bitch and moan about the state of X-Files 2 leaks, or lack thereof, and then this hits the web - and by 'hit' I mean a little side-bar diversion, link-thingie on CHUD.



Dammit, I am excited though. You know what has concerned me the most since the joyous announcement of the birth of a new movie - the state of Gillian Anderson's hair colour. Anderson has been a blond since the end of the show, I honestly expected for her to be blond here. It would have made perfect sense; they are on the lam; she would need a disguise!

Like the last set of photos, this one reveals more of the plot mechanics than I expect Christ Carter or the Fox publicity wizzes would have wanted:

Mulder drags Scully to some quarded off/ forbidden/ restricted access/ military base/ facility/ FBI headquarters/ hallway in Vancouver for her skeptical/ scientic/ medical opinion - which he will mostly disregard anyways. As they are leaving -or entering?- Scully tells him he is crazy because of this, that and that other thing. Mulder pretends he is listening by leaning in close to hear her voice but actually to sniff her hair - which smells like strawberries.

I love Scully's coat.


No comments: